Saturday, November 27, 2010

What Do You Think?

Hello everyone. I don't know how many of you have checked out my ongoing storyline "Hypnotic Wishes," but I am intending to conclude the storyline with a fourth and final installment in a month or so. However, I have enjoyed writing these stories so much that I don't know if I want to end the story so quickly. So I decided to leave it up to any readers to decide whether or not to extend the story! Here are the options I have been considering:

1. End the story with The Competition between Sophie, Lauren, Barbie, and Misty and their hypnotized contestants (only one story).
2. Continue writing about Christy's experience under Misty's control, then ending with The Competition (two more stories).
3. Going into the experiences of Sophie, Lauren, and Barbie and how they hypnotize and feminize their contestants, then concluding with The Competition (at least four more stories).

I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions either by commenting under this post or by voting in the poll I will put up in the top right of the blog. You can read all three of the existing parts of the storyline by clicking on the label "Hypnotic Wishes" at the bottom of the post or on the right-hand side of the column to freshen up on the plot and help cast your vote. Voting will end in three weeks on December 18.

Thanks to all that help continue the development of this series!
-Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment