Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hypnotic Wishes 4: Sophie and Cassandra

    Hello everybody! This is the fourth installment of the Hypnotic Wishes series. It is REALLY late (I was planning to have it done three month ago!) and I apologize for this. Hope you enjoy it anyways!



     While Misty was getting her younger 'sister' Christy ready for The Pageant, Sophie was working at the "Hypnotic Wishes" apartment for her regular job. She cured all sorts of people of a variety of common problems - only the best, most needy men deserved the 'special cure' offered by Hypnotic Wishes. There hadn't been many eligible candidates over the last couple of weeks. But all that changed when Carson walked through the door about a week and a half after The Pageant had been proposed. He was a strong, arrogant man who strode into the room with a swagger, a swagger that may have been an attempt to hide the fact that Carson was small and lean. "Hi," he greeted Sophie abruptly. "I have a problem with chewing tobacco and I hear you are good at fixing addicts like me up real quick. Got a cure for me, miss?"
     "Please, call me Sophie," Sophie replied warmly.
     "Whatever" Carson responded rudely. "So, how long is this going to take?"
     "Well, that depends," smiled Sophie. "I have a few kinds of hypnotic cures here, involving tapes, music, and good-old-fashion one-on-one hypnosis. But you seem like an eager man who wants special treatment. I can offer you my "Special Cure" if I deem you are in great need. What do you wish to get out of this?"
     "I wanna be with this girl," he replied bluntly. "Her name is Lauren, a smoking hot blonde if you know what I mean, but she says she refuses to kiss a man who chew tobacco. So I want to fix my habit and hook up with her."
     Sophie's eyes widened at the mention of Lauren and inwardly smiled. This is going to be a piece of cake. "I happen to be good friends with Lauren! Do you really wish to be with her?"
     He nodded vigorously. "Good" Sophie grinned at him. "If that is what you wish, I can use my 'Special Cure' to help you. And a tell you what. As an added bonus, I'll give you some tips on how to attract Lauren's attention, then take you to this pageant she is working at in three weeks or so. I can reintroduce you and you'll be on your way!"
     "Sounds perfect!" Carson exclaimed. "What do I gotta do?"
     "It's simple." Sophie walked back to her vanity, rummaged around until she found a pink can labeled "Bimbo Gum". She hastily tore of the tape label and handed Carson the can. "There's some special gum in here that should help you out. Chew this at all times and leave it in your mouth when you sleep so you can digest the juices for longer. One piece should last an entire day and you shouldn't have any urge to chew tobacco at all! Just come back here in a week for a checkup and your first lesson on how to attract attention from Lauren!"
     "Alright. Later!" he called and stormed out, can in hand, without saying thanks. Yes, this is almost too easy, she chuckled to herself. I suppose Lauren deserves to have this poor man as her pageant contestant, but he walked right into my arms! What was I supposed to do? Oh well. I'll just call Lauren and talk to her about it.
     Sophie immediately walked over and picked up the phone to call her friend. She explained the situation and Lauren was perfectly fine with it. In fact, she was ecstatic!
     "Oh yeah, I remember that guy! I thought he would have made a perfect candidate for our pageant, but I decided against using him. By all mean, go and head and hypnotize him, Sophie! He deserves it!"
     "Well, I'm not exactly going to hypnotize him. I found this special "Bimbo Gum" online that will serve my needs. Just like the gum, he'll slowly become softer until he's putty in my hands!"
     "Brilliant, just brilliant!"
     "Thanks. Hey, have you found your candidate yet? I heard that Barbie is still looking around."
     "Yep, I'm working with my candidate right now! Those tapes you gave me worked like a charm! Anyways, I've got to get back and check on her makeup. Call me after your next session with Carson!"
     "I will! It ought to be about a week. Talk to you then!"

  
     Carson did just as Sophie told him, popping a piece of gum in his mouth everyday and sleeping with it in his mouth. He felt kind of funny during the process, feeling light-headed and slightly confused often. Even weirder was that fact that all of his body hair was slowly falling off and his skin was becoming a lot smoother. He wrote this of as a side-effect of the gum and tried to remember to ask Sophie about...about...what was he supposed to ask her? Oh, it can't be that important, he giggled to himself. It's curing my tobacco problem and that's all that matters.
     The week passed by quickly, with the subtle changes occurring daily, and finally it was time to visit Sophie again. Carson knocked on Sophie's door, vaguely disturbed by the fact that he had walked heel-to-toe, wiggling his bum the entire way from his house. She opened the door and led him over to her table, pulling out his chair for him as he slid into his seat with his legs together. "So," she asked as she sat down. "How's the treatment been coming along?"
    "It's been, like, totally great," Carson answered, bemused at his almost feminine tone. "I, like, haven't touched tobacco in forEVER! Except there was, like, one or two problems..." He scratched his head. "But I, like, just can't remember!"
    "That's quite alright," Sophie smiled. "Now, let's talk about your ability to get Lauren to notice you. Come over to the mirror here."
     Sophie led Carson over to the vanity and stood over him as he sat down. "The first thing we need to do is draw attention to those beautiful eyes of yours," Sophie said. "The best way to do this is by outlining your eyes, like this." She demonstrated how to apply eyeliner. "Why don't you try it?" she asked, and smiled as she watched Carson shape his other eye flawlessly. That Bimbo Gum sure is amazing, Sophie though to herself.   Carson probably hasn't been within ten feet of a makeup kit in his life, yet the enzymes in the gum activate his feminine side instantly!
     "Perfect!" Sophie exclaimed. "Now try adding a little eyeshadow...good, that's just how you do it! Okay, Carson, let's try applying mascara..."
     "Like, I totally know how to do that!" exclaimed Carson, as he got to work curling his eyes into the most delicate and thick shape. "How's that?" he asked as he finished.
     "It's great!" Sophie smiled. "See how much prettier your eyes are!"
     "Yeah, they are TOTALLY hot," he breathed. But aren't I wearing makeup? Carson thought to himself, confused. And didn't I, like, totally just apply it on my own? Oh well. I do look quite stunning.
     Sophie continued her tutorial (or more like a guidance, considering how much Carson knew about makeup), helping him shape his eyebrows, apply blush to his cheeks, and gloss his lips with peach lipstick and lip gloss. Carson was a little bemused by his inherent ability to apply makeup, but he was too worried about looking perfect to care at the moment! Finally, after finding the makeup satisfactory, Sophie informed Carson that he was going to have a new name. "You're new nickname will be Cassandra." she said. "It is very elegant, yet very feminine."
     Carson looked at her dazedly. "But why do I, like, need another name? My name is Carson."
     "True, but Lauren likes to give her boyfriends nicknames, so she can feel more comfortable with them. And Cassandra is such a wonderful name. Much better than boring old Carson."
     "Yeah, I guess it is," Carson/Cassandra smiled dreamily. "Cassandra. I like that name."
     "Oh, and one other thing." Sophie said. She went into the back bedroom and brought out a black wig, pink panties and a pink bra, with matching pink top and miniskirt. "Put these on. Lauren also likes a man who is in touch with his feminine side..."
     This is too much, Carson grumbled to himself as he slid on the panties. I'll look like a fool in these panties. They're so - Oh! They're so soft in silky! This feels amazing! I wonder what the bra and blouse feels like...
     And with that Cassandra eagerly dawned her new clothes, marveling at how well they fit her body. When Sophie slipped the wig on her head, she though she would die from the ecstasy. "You like this, I can tell." smiled Sophie. Cassandra could only nod her head in agreement. "Well then you'll love what I have ready for you next. I signed you up for a session with a doctor friend of mine. What do you say we head on down?"
     "Like, totally!" Cassandra squealed, and instinctively reached for the purse that Sophie had so kindly gave her. "Let's go!"


     Cassandra and Sophie then went straight downtown to Dr. DDs. The Doctor greated Cassandra warmly and explained what was going to happen. Wouldn't that be kind of hard to undo? Carson's voice pipped up inside her head, but a small dose of anesthesia eliminated any ability to think. When Cassandra came to, she had a lovely new pair of CC breasts supported by a sexy red bra. "Welcome back, Cassandra," smiled Sophie as she watched Cassandra groggily play with her new assets. "Lauren will love your new boobs. Perfect and round, but not too big. We can increase the size later if you want. Here have some gum..."
     Yeah, maybe we could make them bigger... Cassandra thought happily as she daintily chewed her gum. "Thank you so much, Dr. DD!" she gushed happily. "I hope that I can repay you in some way!"
     "Oh, don't worry about it," the Doctor smiled. "As long as you are happy as you are..."
     "Alright Cassandra, that's enough. It's almost night now and I think you would look fantastic in a tight little dress at a club! Come on, I've got just the thing!" Sophie said as she led her hypnotized protégée out of the office. Cassandra quickly slipped on her top and blew the Doctor a kiss as she trotted out with Sophie.
     When they got back to Sophie's, Sophie went straight to her closet. "I've got to find the dress for you," she called out as she rummaged through her things. "Freshen up your makeup" Cassandra did this without question and in about 10 minutes Sophie came back with a tiny one piece cocktail dress. "Slip this on," she said. "I bet you'll look stunning." Cassandra complied and gasped at how tight the dress was. She felt like she couldn't breathe, but was pleased to see how the dress pushed out her new breasts beautifully. "This looks amazing," she choked out through sallow breaths. "But does it have to be so tight?"
     "Of course, silly," Sophie chuckled. "Beauty is pain. Plus, Lauren just loves a friend who would put herself through such pains to catch her attention. So come on, lets go. I'll tell Lauren to meet us there."
     Cassandra's eyes lit up at the thought of finally getting to see Lauren and see what she thought of him - or rather, her - new look. After throwing on a pair of 5" black pumps, spritzing on some perfume, and throwing away her gum, Cassandra was hurried into Sophie's car and driven to the club.
     When they arrived, Sophie picked her way through the crowd, leading Cassandra over to the bar. Along the way, many of the men in the club tried to pinch Cassandras's sweet and exposed ass cheeks, which began to worry Cassandra. Why are guys trying to cop a feel? wondered Carson, a voice buried deep in Cassandra's mind. Eventually, however, they reached their destination. Sophie brought Cassandra over to a man at the bar and introduced him. "Cassandra," she said. "This is Larry. He will be your date tonight."
     Date? Carson's voice questioned, as the effects of the Bimbo Gum began to wear off. Suddenly Carson remembered everything that had happened that day; the makeup session, the trip to Dr. DD's, trying on the tight dress he was in. "What did you do to me?" Cassandra screamed at Sophie as Larry pulled her by her hairless arm out onto the dance floor. On the dance floor he took her in his arms and began to slow dance with her to the smooth song playing over the speakers. "Stop it, stop it!" she sobbed as she felt him squeeze her bare ass.
     "I don't think you want that," he whispered in her ear. "You see, I know who you are, and I am quite willing to share this secret with everyone else around here. Who would believe you anyways? Besides, you should enjoy this respite while you can. When the beat starts flowing again, the real fun starts..."
     Cassandra didn't like the way Larry smiled when he said that, but said nothing, realizing that she was trapped. After about five minutes, the beat picked up, and Larry kept his word. He began grinding on the helpless Cassandra, playing with her new nipples as she moaned softly, not believing that she was actually enjoying the feelings he was giving her. "Why are you doing this?" she groaned.
     "Because this is what you want. YOU wanted to get closer to Lauren...now you are getting your wish! See, I am Lauren! I'm a T-girl, just like you - I just have my tits bound down to give me the appearance of a man. So now, you are going to return the favor by giving me something I want tonight..."
     Cassandra then gasped, partially at the explanation of Lauren/Larry, and partially at the feeling she got as Lauren pulled Cassandra back on her rock-hard she-cock. At that very moment, something in Cassandra's mind snapped. Whether it was from the long term effects of repeatedly chewing the Bimbo Gum, or from the huge shock that she got from the truth, or from the orgamic feeling she was getting from Lauren's cock rubbing between her ass-cheeks, the tiny amount of control Carson held over his mind completely snapped. A flood of feminine, bimbo thoughts flooded Cassandra's head, so much so that Carson was washed away permanently. For the rest of the night, Cassandra danced with reckless abandon, on Lauren, with Sophie, and on just about any man in the club who got close to her.
     Two weeks later, Sophie visited Cassandra to see how she was shaping up. She had not needed to give Cassandra any Bimbo Gum for over 10 days now and had found that Cassandra was self-motivated to win The Pagaent. Although Cassandra claimed that it was to show herself off for Lauren, Sophie secretly believed that Cassandra was simply such a girly girl now that she couldn't resist the chance to dress up fancy! When Sophie walked in to Cassandra's office, her thoughts were confirmed. Cassandra was  in the middle of a photoshoot for Lauren. She was decked out in a tiny pink miniskirt, with a tight, low cut pink blouse that showed off her new FF breasts. The rest of attire was equally feminine, with starch white stockings adorned with pink flowers, matching pink pumps, glossy pink lipstick, and her beautiful black hair in cute pigtails. Sophie almost laughed when she realized that the former Carson look even more sissy than the frilly pony behind her. It just goes to show you, Sophie thought to herself. Carson truly loved Lauren's feminine beauty. Now Cassandra is perfectly in love with an even more feminine woman: herself.

2 comments:

  1. I love this story! You said it took a little longer to write than you had planned but it was certainly worth the wait. Do you have Sophie's business card? There are some bad habits I know she could help me with and I'm sure I'd enjoy her Bimbo Gum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, really good. I wish you did more like this! Really good.

    ReplyDelete