Sunday, May 15, 2011

Questions for All

Hello everybody! I've been having a bit of a dilemma. I love writing TG stories and want to spend time writing more. However, I have two stories running right now, the Hypnotic Wishes series and the S.H.E.M.A.L.E. Starz series, and only have the time to write one story. So my question to you as the viewers of these stories is which would you rather see? Do you want to continue the Hypnotic Wishes or the S.H.E.M.A.L.E. Starz first (don't worry, I will complete them both in due time, I just want to know what people want to be posted immediately)? Let me know in the comment section below: I am really looking forward to responses, so please, any and all opinions are welcome!

-Elena Starz

6 comments:

  1. S.H.E.M.A.L.E. Starz Please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I have to say I prefer the "Hypnotic Wishes" series. Both are good, and I'd love for you continue each of them, I just find that one has the most potential to be consistently engaging and offer up the most surprises. But, then, that's just me.

    ReplyDelete