Monday, September 17, 2012

Constitution for the Bimbos of the TG World

First, before you few this cap - vote on the best theme for the week of caps and especially a story! A lot of people haven't voted for a story, and I need some votes to break a tie! Vote here by commenting in the post (or any post will do) or sending me an email at ElenaStarz4372@gmail.com. Please vote if you haven't already! It can be real quick and it means a lot to me! The 1 millionth page view should occur on the 19th, so I want to have a theme ready and a story to start on before then!


So this cap is in celebration of Constitution Day in the United States! For all you internationals and people in the U.S. who don't care about this document nearly as much as I do, that's quite alright - I made (or rather, Gina and Tiffany will be presenting) a modified "Constitution" for all bimbos out there. If you like this preamble, let me know! I've considered doing a full Bimbo Constitution with lots of pictures and sexy details, so if this at all pushes any of you buttons let me know!


2 comments: