Sunday, November 18, 2012

Erica - Re-Education 101: How to Become a Blonde Bimbo

Hey everyone, I'm SUPER SORRY that this cap is so late...I have not been on my computer in the last day and a half and was under the impression that my posts would be published at 5:00 on time...but I accidentally scheduled it for 5:00 AM tomorrow...and only realized it now. So again, super sorry, but here is the cap that should have been at 5 PM - in this cap, Eric gets a little help from his sister for his class...and learns how to take a proper bimbo picture!


4 comments:

  1. Great job, I liked the story and pic. I liked the idea behind the story and that a family member was shown acknowledging the changes.

    Good to see you posted, I was really worried especially since as the day went by it looked like you weren't going to post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great caption, and don't worry about it. I do that with my alarm clock every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish my sister would help as much :)

    ReplyDelete