Monday, February 10, 2014

Sluts in the Stalls

Hi everyone! Sorry for a bit of a delay in posting captions - I wanted to give the floor to the wonderful submission from the caption contest for a little while longer. Seriously, these were excellent!

Speaking of caption contests, the next one will start in about three days. I'm finishing up the poll results on what people think I should do about a prize for caption contests (so far it sounds like three winners chosen by me and viewers, so vote if you agree or what something different!) in the next day or so, then I'll put up another question that will run for a while until I think I get the sense of what people want.

But until the next contest and poll, enjoy some fun captions I've had stored up - after this one, you might have to go relieve yourself in the bathroom too!


No comments:

Post a Comment