Friday, February 28, 2014

Where I'm From: Winter Wonderland

As a note, the images for the next caption contest will be posted in 7 hours from now. The poll was a close race between a bunch of options, but DSLs were in first for a while (plus I have some REALLY good images for that!), so I will be going with that for the theme. The other options, especially the leopard/animal print theme, may also become future contests.

So today I have a bit of a special cap. Special because I'm thinking of doing a series around it. The gist of the theme is that boys from different places describe what it's like to be a man "Where I'm From", which generally involves acting/looking feminine and the reason why their homeland makes them look/act this way. Today's cap focuses on a winter land, but possible future caps could involve a really hot place (where boys are in bikinis), a place where men are smaller (thus causing them to wear high heels to make up for their shortness), etc. If you like this idea, let me know!


4 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I enjoy the cold weather as well, but I do not recall boys like that. Simply stunning, and advertising to the fullest. Or is it teasing. Either was she could be in for trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a great idea and would like you to pursue it to see where it leads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats exactly how I want to play in the snow

    ReplyDelete