Saturday, April 19, 2014

Doors to Paradise

As an update on the Bimbo Inc. caption contest, there have been some really excellent submissions from a lot of different captioners! However, considering that I've heard from multiple people who want to do more caps than they've currently sent in, and the fact that I have a ton of images for a great theme, I am definitely going to be leaving the submission period open for a while. So take you time on these if you need it, but hope to see even more captions from all of you!

So all done with the winner caps for now, so back to regular caps for a bit! Here is a fun magic cap for you all!


1 comment:

  1. a fun caption I am not quite sure why the genie had it in for Aaron but that's just genies I guess but still got to paradise. wish I could get just a little of that right now

    ReplyDelete