Monday, May 19, 2014

Bimbos: Elena Starz Classic Contest Winners

Hi all - sorry this is a bit later than expected. I fell asleep last night before I could post the winners and just got a little time now to deal with it. The winners of the voter poll is Jenny Valentine and Donna, while both Wes Mantooth and Serenity tied for third - so I will award all four of them caps. Additionally, some of my personal favorites included caps by Brittany7, Edi, and Kieran, so there will be seven winners for this contest! Expect an email from me soon if your name is on this list!

Also, the poll expired for determining which kind of contest you all would like next. They were all popular enough that I will consider doing any one of them, but I know the next one won't happen for at least a week, as I am trying to focus on the Working Bois series and need a break from finding/collecting/giving prize caps for contests.

So once again, congrats to the winners!

Jenny Valentine - Viewers' Favorite
Wes Mantooth - Viewers' Favorite
Brittany7 - Elena's Favorite
Edi - Elena's Favorite
Donna - Viewers' Favorite
Kieran - Elena's Favorite
Serenity - Viewers' Favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment