Sunday, May 11, 2014

Contest Winner Cap: Wes Mantooth

So the deadline for the Bimbos: Elena Starz Classic contest is being extended because of a small turnout of captions. Maybe it was a bad idea to do two bimbo themed contests back-to-back, but I like to think that you all can crank out at least a couple caps from these 19 sexy pics I posted - and besides, you all like bimbo caps, right? (everyone nods vigorously) Great! Well I hope to see a few more caps in my email inbox (ElenaStarz4372@gmail.com) in the next 36 hours or so, otherwise I'll just post what I have and move on to another contest later!

This cap goes out to Wes Mantooth, who had this fun image but didn't know what to do with it! So I 'recycled' it and produced this interracial sissy piece - enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. I love it. Thanks for the great caption, Elena.

    -Wes Mantooth
    www.interracialforcedfemcaps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete