Thursday, June 5, 2014

Contest Winner Cap: Wes Mantooth

So I was going to wrap up the submission period of the Explicit Caption Contest this Friday, but I realized that I probably wouldn't post them right away and I want to finish all these prize caps first, so I'll just leave the deadline open until late Monday night, at which point I will post all the wonderful caps you've sent me!

Today's cap goes to Wes Mantooth, the fabulous co-creator of the Working Bois series, who was looking for a sissy MILF cap where the sissy MILF is ashamed/turned on by a much younger, dominant black teenager. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. The writing is top notch - highly erotic and dark. I think it fits exactly what you were looking to create for Wes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very happy with my caption. Thanks so much, Elena!

    -Wes Mantooth
    www.interracialforcedfemcaps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete