Thursday, June 5, 2014

Contest Winner Cap: Wes Mantooth

So I was going to wrap up the submission period of the Explicit Caption Contest this Friday, but I realized that I probably wouldn't post them right away and I want to finish all these prize caps first, so I'll just leave the deadline open until late Monday night, at which point I will post all the wonderful caps you've sent me!

Today's cap goes to Wes Mantooth, the fabulous co-creator of the Working Bois series, who was looking for a sissy MILF cap where the sissy MILF is ashamed/turned on by a much younger, dominant black teenager. Enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. The writing is top notch - highly erotic and dark. I think it fits exactly what you were looking to create for Wes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very happy with my caption. Thanks so much, Elena!

    -Wes Mantooth
    www.interracialforcedfemcaps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you need to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete