Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Contest Winner Cap(s): Brittany7

Hello everyone! Today marks the final day of prize caps and the day before I take a short trip back down memory lane. What I mean by that is that in the recent FormSpring Friday, I got asked about what caps that I have made are my favorite. I started to go back and try to pick a Top 10 or even a Top 20...but I realized that there are too many that I like! So starting tomorrow and for the next four days after, I will be posting my favorite captions from each year that I have been captioning. It'll be a nice little refresher for those who have been at my blog for a long time to remember old favorites, and for newcomers to see how my work was before they found this little site. So stay tuned for that!

But first, we must pay tribute to Brittany7's awesome collection of prize caps. As you know, I normally only do one cap per prize - but today I have three! What gives? Well, I never actually completed  prize cap for Brittany's win in the Explicit Caption Contest, two contests ago, so the first cap is for that. The second cap is a reward for winning the recent Hypnosis Caption Contest, and the third is my way of saying, "I sorry and I won't let that happen again!" Brittany was a great sport and came up with some lovely ideas, which I enjoyed captioning...hopefully you'll enjoy reading them as well!






3 comments:

  1. Great job on all three but my favorite is the first one. Plus it's tough to go wrong with that great picture of Scarlet Johanssen.

    -Wes Mantooth
    www.interracialforcedfemcaps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these caps are excellent. My favorite is the first one (I love a good hypno cap) but they're all very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't have to pick a favorite do we? I don't know which of the first two I'd choose

    ReplyDelete