Saturday, March 7, 2015

Some Things Never Change

FYI the Advertisement Caption Contest is up on Starz Caption Contests - definitely go check that out because there are some AMAZING captions from both an artistic and writing standpoint. In the future all caption contest content will be exclusively hosted on this new sister blog, but I will continue to plug it on this site every once in a while to hopefully attract more submissions.

Today's cap I like for a lot of reasons - the premise of the cap is unique, the title itself is ironically relevant considering my new expansion into multiple sister blogs, and I really like the image a lot (epsecially once you get to the end of the cap). Read on to see what I mean!


1 comment:

  1. A fun caption. would love to know how the guys ended up looking so hot.

    ReplyDelete