Thursday, July 23, 2015

Rear Ended (Plus some notes!)

Hi everyone! A little more text today because there are some things I wanted to address. First, I made a slight mistake yesterday in saying that the Duck Flu image set was up on Serena's site - I decided to postpone it slightly to try and organize the images/ideas I had in a more complete fashion. Instead, Maddi's site posted an Ideas Archive for interracial caps yesterday, and the Duck Flu stuff will hopefully be up soon!

Also, I realize that I've never said anything about the completion of The Pageant over on Wes' site! As of right now, Wes is out of commission and hasn't gotten back to me in some time due to the loss of his computer. Wes is the one who produces all the lovely formatting for the series and also holds an excellent collection of images for our models, meaning that even if I wanted to try and finish the series on my own I would be unable to. That being said, I would want to wait for Wes anyways considering his ideas and collaborative spirit is what drove this whole series in the first place. Thus, there will be no final captions unless he returns.

Anyways, that's all I've got! Here's a fun little cap based on the image - enjoy!


1 comment: