Friday, June 10, 2011

A Little Bit of Everything...

Hello all. I have a lot of things I want to talk about regarding this blog, another website I think deserves mention, and a caption I've been meaning to show, so this post will kind of have a mix of everything. First off, for those of you waiting for the next part in the S.H.E.M.A.L.E. Starz series, I apologize for the wait - the story is almost complete and will be up this weekend for sure. Second off, I want to put in a plug for Strapped In Silk, a very wonderful website that contains a collection of audio tapes, written stories, images, and, best off, a weekly caption contest. Each week a new image is posted and you have an opportunity to email a caption off and possibly win a free hypnotic mp3. Even if you don't win or don't want to caption, the weekly images/captions are very entertaining, so I highly recommend checking out this contest at this link. I recently tried entering a caption in the contest for the first time, and although I didn't win, I was really pleased with how it turned out. Here is that caption; hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as I did:


Finally, as a last piece of business, I am actually really interested in sponsoring a caption contest of some sort. I don't really know if it would be better to post images and have people email me their captions, or if I have a contest of some sort and give a free caption to the winner(s) of the contest, but either way, I would like to know that I have a little bit of interest before I actually attempt to put something together. If you have an interest in participating in either of these contests, whether you make the caption or I make the caption for you if you win, please respond in the comments section for this post. Thnaks!

-Elena Starz

No comments:

Post a Comment