Wednesday, July 6, 2011

WOW!

It's all I can say. WOW! I went on vacation for one week, and when I come back, I realize that I've gotten my 100th follower, plus three more! WOW! Never in my wildest dreams could I ever have imagined that my little blog would gain so much attention (and trust me, I've had a lot of wild dreams and thoughts!). I would like to thank every single one of my followers (and those who are watching anonymously); this is an amazing thing for me, and I'm really proud that so many people care. Unfortunately, having just come back from vacation, I don't have anything for all my wonderful followers yet, but I promise a story and some captions in the next three days. Until then, take care, and thank you.

-Elena Starz

1 comment:

  1. You're quite welcome! You're great! I would love to write for you if you are interested. In the meantime, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete