Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Brown Bag Party

Hello all. Hope your holidays are going well. I again apologize for being so sporadic in posting - my heart and mind are in a different place right now. Anyways, a combination of events inspired me to make this new set of captions based around a "Brown Bag Party". The first caption kind of explains it, but the idea is kind of a mashup of a costume party and a White Elephant party - i.e., costumes are worn, then gifts are distributed based on the costume. Hope you enjoy and I wish you all fantastic holidays!

P.S. I apologize for the abnormally large amount of blank space surrounding the images - lack of time and inability to use computer tools made for gaps that I promise to eliminate in future caps!












1 comment:

  1. Nice set Elana, glad to see you back posting. Great holiday part idea.

    ReplyDelete