Sunday, March 4, 2012

Monologue and Future Plans

Hello everyone. I've got a lot on my mind right now, so I just wanted to say a few things for all out there who still pay attention to my posts. First, I know that I haven't been posting very much, and I'm sorry for that. Life is a funny thing and takes twists and turns that you don't really expect. But I am trying to get back up on my captioning feet and start posting more regularly. I'm going to start by posting a caption per day for about a week (as a little apology for being so sparing on the posts the last two months or so). After that, I'll go back to my regular sets of 3-however many I choose once a week, which is what is the most efficient for me. That being said, I'd like to ask you all two things to help me get along.

1. If you have any images, ideas, or both that you would like to caption, please don't hesitate to email me at ElenaStarz4372@gmail.com. This would be a big help to me because my biggest problem currently is getting inspired by any of the images I currently have, and your images and ideas would help rekindle the fire I had when I first started this blog. You can send things to me anonymously, post in the comment section below with ideas/links to pictures - I don't really care, I would just like to see people with opinions share their thoughts.
2. Speaking of comments, it'd be really nice to hear from you all every once in a while. I've never been a person to ask for comments, and I don't really want to be someone who requires comments for posts to continue, but it'd be much appreciated if you took 30 seconds to say anything, good or bad, so I know that people read my caps. When I'm stuck in a rut like I currently am and don't get any feedback on the few posts I have made recently, it makes it harder to feel like its worth taking the time to share captions. And I promise to respond if you have questions or feedback of any sort - I realize that commenting is not necessarily a one way street, and I plan on getting better on responding so you all know that you're words have reached me and that they are appreciated greatly.

So sorry for talking so long, but I needed to get that off my chest. On the other hand, the guy in my first caption of the Week-O-Caps ends up getting something ON his chest; and his hair, and his lips, and his eyelids and lashes. Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... and now it's in her mirror, too.

    Hard to argue with results like those. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful caption - I really am remiss in not commenting on your blog more - I love stopping by and glancing through your work, your penchance for busty and blonde is exactly my thing!

    As to preferences, I love all of your stuff, but I'm personally really into the downgrade elements - being forced back to school, failing exams, having to abide by a list of rules that makes the victim appear a total bimbo, that sort of thing.

    That said, always do what you like doing - it's a great motivator and just more fun! Meanwhile, I'll certainly try to comment more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the quick support you two! Just a simple comment every once in a while does wonders for me, so thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete