Thursday, March 22, 2012

Wake Up! It's Prom Time!

Hello everyone! This is the third installment today of a set of prom caps to commemorate both a comment from Alice and the beginning of prom season. If you like prom caps, please let me know by commenting or giving good reviews in the options below this cap: I plan on having many more prom caps in the following week, but if it gets old or people don't like these kind of caps, I'll shift my focus!

 I really liked this cap because its a very different style from what I normally do, but it allows for a lot of freedom of explanation and imagination with many perspectives, but no actual image of "Tim"...or as he'll soon realize, "Tina"! Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Elena for the shout out! I love your creativity and ability to connect with your fans preferences. The prom and pageant themes are my personal favorites and you do them so well.
    I'm envious of the young men in this set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this cap. All the reactions and how they add up... wonderful! ^.^

    (I should comment more, but alas, I'm a horrible commenter XP I love your caps, though :3)

    ReplyDelete