Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Week O' Caps 3

A big shout out to Lee and Alice for the comments (as well as Victoria Hyde for continuing to give support!) on the last post. I can honestly say that I've been feeling really good about the last few caps I've made (and will be continuing to post) this week, and a little chatter in the comments section always helps me know if I'm on the right path! So without further ado, here is the third caption of the week, based around a new gadget created by BimboTech (a part of the Bimbo Inc. series that I've had in the past). Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. I love the description of the process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great caption. The picture is especially great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear! Poor bimbo! Rather amused how you worked the skull and guitar into things - I would have perhaps emphasised the 'mad' in mad scientists at Bimbotech however, purely to help rationalising the odd toilet away, but it still a pretty slick way of explaining it! Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete