Sunday, July 22, 2012

Important Notice About Future Caps/Stories

Hello all. I've got a lot of things to cover in this message, so please, bear with me. First, let me address the fact I haven't been posting nearly as much as I promised in recent times - for that I apologize deeply. I know I've disappeared for a while before, but I really do feel bad when I don't keep promises, no matter how trivial. So I'm going to be up front and honest with you - I don't know how much longer I am going to continue posting on this blog at a stead rate, if at all. I've had some personal things in my life that have made me rethink my priorities, and although I love captioning and sharing what I would affectionately call erotic art, it takes time and thinking space that I don't have.

That being said, I haven't disappeared all this time and not done anything :) I do have a small influx of caps coming your way, starting today with one I will put in a separate post. These caps are to thank all of the people who took the time to share what kind of caps they like, and to give them something from me that I promised about a month ago. Additionally, I've been toying around with some of my old storylines (Hypnotic Wishes and S.H.E.M.A.L.E Starz) as well as a new one that I'm excited about. Granted, none of these are near completion and may take a long time to get all of them out, but I may start releasing snippets of each before releasing the full story, or even release the stories in parts.

To all those who have been patiently waiting and still hoping that I will release more captions/stories in the future, I thank you deeply for your support and hope this next week or so will give you a little reward for my absence. But in the long run, I have no idea how long I will continue to right for, so I hope you all enjoy these little moments while they are here.

-Elena Starz

3 comments:

  1. I hope everything is okay with you, any captions that you send out are a bonus. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you are okay i love your caps any you send out isokay you must take care of you first hun i'm here for you if you just want to talk i know sometimes talking to a stranger is better than talking with love ones have a fabulous day sweetie
    Barbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are by far my favorite captioner out there, your pics and stories are always amazing. I hope everything works out for you and can't wait for more of your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete