Sunday, July 29, 2012

Thank You to Followers Week: Cap #5 and #6

Today you all get two captions because the wonderful Lee has a diverse set of interests that include hypnosis, secretaries, and redheads! I tried to find a nice image to combine these all and couldn't, but I was extremely pleased with how well they turned out separately! The first cap is dedicated purely to redheads - I don't know why I haven't used this as a theme more often, because fiery red locks are incredibly sexy! Maybe more in the future? ;)


The second one is pretty self-explanatory - check it out!


2 comments:

  1. The second captions is great, but I really love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both stories are great, but I'm a huge sucker for corsets, so you can guess which is my fave :)

    THANKS!

    Britney

    http://britneytgcaps.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete