Friday, September 21, 2012

Sneak Peek!

Hello all you wonderful people out there! We are one day away from the start of the week of caps! Yaaaaaay! So what were the results of the votes? What better way than to let me tell you via a cap!




As you may be able to tell, the winner was Salon/Hair...but of course, you can do a lot of different things in relation to salons/hair, so expect a good dose of hypnosis, bimbos, shemales, prom, and a few other themes mixed in! I'm really looking forward to this, and I thank each and every one of you who voted! I heard from almost 20 of you by the end, which is fantastic!!! You're all beautiful people...and your reward shall be seeing guys turned into even more beautiful girls in the salon!

P.S. The story that was voted the most popular was Hypnotic Wishes...so expect the 6th story by the end of the month and the final installment in the series after that! Special thanks to all those who voted for stories, because I don't think as many of you read them, but they hold a special place in my heart...so thank you for letting me know that they matter to you at least a little bit :)

-Elena Starz

3 comments:

  1. I am very excited to see what you have for us! Love your caps, Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Add me to the list of those waiting in anticipation!

    ReplyDelete