Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Long, Sexy Cap Series

Hi all! So I'm going to do a little bit of talking before these caps - I feel its justified considering how long this series is. Anyways, sorry for not posting the last two days - I've been running for a month straight and needed a break. But I also stopped because I noted that people are far less enthusiastic about commenting or even viewing my work as I started to put up old things from the Haven. I don't have a problem with this (commenting is NOT required, just greatly appreciated!), but I took it as a sign that people weren't liking what I was putting out. So without further ado, I give you the greatest set of caps I believe I have ever written! YAAAAYYYYY!!!! I wrote this six panel series for the monthly caption contest on the Haven - its easily the longest cap, most complex series with developing plot and extended themes that I've EVER written, but I think its one of my best. So I'm putting it here for you all to enjoy - let me know if you like it!







4 comments:

  1. Great series with a complex but complete plot. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAH!. This is really, REALLY good! You're making me feel guilty for not commenting more on your Haven caps (which are still very good). But this, THIS. Every single panel is just aces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! What a really great story and perfect for the caps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfull, and this is begging for a sequel :-)

    ReplyDelete