Friday, November 9, 2012

Re-Education 101: How to Become a Blonde Bimbo - Candi

Hey all! So this cap is SUPER long...I know it may be hard for all you bimbos out there to read it all, but I REALLY liked this idea/image and made it into a longer cap as a result. This comes as a dedication to Crow, both a follower and on the Haven, in light of our dialogue about a bimbo's intelligence being insulted and having the bimbo humiliated in class for being blonde and ditzy. But I wanted to turn that idea on its head because the "How to Become a Blonde Bimbo" class ENCOURAGES being such a ditz, so in this story a smart and successful boy is mocked in class for not being a good enough bimbo...driving him to some extreme results as the glamorous, perfect bimbo "Candi". Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Great job on the cap. I liked that the underdog showed up the snobby girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good. It was pretty easy for me to zoom in and get all the text when I opened it in another tab.

    ReplyDelete