Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Jessi and Missy - Re-Education 101: How to Become a Blonde Bimbo

Hey all! So this cap comes from the inspirational idea of zgmfx20asfg on the Haven to try out a lesbian bimbo cap, considering so many of these caps talk about hetero men turning into hetero women or shemales craving males. I really like how this turned out from a writing standpoint because I feel I left the lesbian twist of the cap kind of vague until the end - hope you all enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing it!


3 comments:

  1. Great job on the cap. I liked the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. then again, maybe the professor could make them take the test together

    ReplyDelete
  3. With the school population skewing female, I'd imagine there will need to be more lesbians in the future

    ReplyDelete