Thursday, January 9, 2014

Caption Contest: Salon/Makeovers!

Hello everyone! So I know that its a little early (based on the deadline I set for the poll), but I decided to start up the second trial for caption contests on this blog because the "Salon/Makeover" option was running away with the vote (also, speaking of running away, I will be on vacation for a few days so I wanted to get these up so you can turn in caps while I am gone). As last time, here is a checklist explaining how this will work:
1. I will post images and a general theme prompt to focus your work slightly (see below these steps)
2. You all will take these images (preferably just these 10 and not others, but no harm no foul if you have a really good pic you want to cap) and send either a completed caption (meaning image and text formatted together) or text with the image to go to it (I will put a cap together if you don't know how or would rather that I format it!) to my email, ElenaStarz4372@gmail.com.
3. You may submit as many captions as you want, but only one caption per image. All captions must be TG or crossdressing in some format (F2F is not really a theme of this blog, but in case any of you wanted to try this, I would prefer that you didn't).
4. After a weeks time (so by Friday, Jan 16 at 12:00 A.M whenever that is for you, because unless you live in Hawaii my 12:00 A.M PST will be the latest time), I will sort through all the captions for all the images and post them all. If there is a big enough submission (in terms of total caps or caps per image), I might pick the "best" caps from the bunch and give them some sort of gold star.

THEME PROMPT: SALON/MAKEOVERS! Caps will ideally focus around some sort of salon or makeover. They could focus on a feminizing "sissy salon", a brother being madeover by a sister, a hypnotized male making himself over, or whatever else you can image! Have fun with it!











No comments:

Post a Comment