Sunday, February 2, 2014

Real Men are Generous to Less Fortunate Men

Hi everyone! So I'm back after a week off where I left you with a bunch of Quick Caps...got a bunch of positive feedback, which makes me confident that I can post Quick Caps more often, but for now, I'm going back to full-length caps. Additionally, to all of you who posted comments in this past week, I thank you for your support - was very nice to come back to such nice compliments :)

Also, in good news for some, I had a change of heart on the caption contests. I realized what a great opportunity it is for new captioners/captioners without a blog to try their hand and get their work shown in a blog like mine which gets a decent amount of traffic. So I will be posting the next caption contest in the next day or two, so stay tuned for that!

Finally, speaking of traffic, I just wanted to note that this past month I got the largest single month pageview count since I started captioning - over 200,000 hits in 30 days! Absolutely astounded by the sudden jump (100,000 was a good month for me previously), so thank you all for the traffic and for your continued support!

Love, Elena Starz

P.S. Here is today's cap...enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. I don't know what they have planed but I think that the men's cocks well be getting bigger not smaller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get all the best spirits and wines on Duty Free Depot!

    All the popular brand name beverages for unbeatable low prices.

    ReplyDelete