Saturday, February 22, 2014

Two "Girl" Caption Contest Presentation

Hello everyone, and welcome to the Two "Girl" capton contest presentation! Thank you to all the people who submitted - we just made my goal of 15 submissions (with 17 caps thanks to one series)! But of course, this is also the first caption contest to have a prize, so this is how it is going to work. I will post a poll of the right hand side of this blog with each and every cap labeled (the one series is considered to be one option) with the name of the captioner and the caption number (if they had multiple caps). Labels are listed above the cap (so the very first cap below is 'Annabelle Raven 1', then 'Annabelle Raven 2', etc.) on this post so you can pick up to three winners for this contest, who will recieve a free cap from me! Please note that the three cap vote is on the honor rule - you can select more than three caps, but it will dilute the voting and make it harder to pick a winner. In addition, I will be picking three winners (some of which may overlap with the winners you pick!) who will also recieve caps from me. Please note that a single captioner can only win one free cap from me even if multiple caps created by them are selected as winners. All winning caps (both picked by viewers and me) will be honored in a special post in four days when the poll closes. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, feel free to post in the comments below or email me!

Also, there  will be a second poll determining the theme for the next caption contest (in a week or so) below the contest results poll - please vote on that too so I can start compiling images for that!



Annabelle Raven 1
Annabelle Raven 2
Wes Mantooth 1
 Noisy 1
 Noisy 2
 Ian 1
 Ian 2
 Brandi Series (Three Part)
Lauren 1
Anonymouse 1
 Anonymouse 2
 Donna 1
 Donna 2
 Donna 3
 Victoria 1



1 comment:

  1. Well done everybody they are all great captions. I have cast my votes.
    no I didn't vote for my own even if my caption 2 has not got a vote yet.

    ReplyDelete