Saturday, February 15, 2014

Two "Girl" Caption Contest

Hello all! The fourth caption contest is here! If you need a refresher, here are the steps to follow to participate:
1. I will post images and a general theme to focus your work slightly
2. You all will take these images and send either a completed caption (meaning image and text formatted together) or text with the image to go to it (I will put a cap together if you don't know how or would rather that I format it!) to my email, ElenaStarz4372@gmail.com.
3. You may submit as many captions as you want, but only one caption per image. All captions must be TG or crossdressing in some format (F2F is not really a theme of this blog, but in case any of you wanted to try this, I would prefer that you didn't).
4. After a weeks time, I will sort post all the captions that you sent me in a single post!
5. After I post all the images, you all will be able to vote in a poll I put on the side of the blog. You can up to THREE of your favorite submitted captions and the top three captions after three days of voting will receive a free caption from me!
6. Once the voting period is up, the creators of the top three captions, plus the top three captions I picked, will win a free caption from me (details to come later!). However, please note that if my pick and voter picks overlap, there will not be "runner-up" winners who also get a cap, and I won't give more than one cap even if a single captioner wins two of the top choices with two different caps.

So here is this week's theme: Two "Girls"! I realize this title may be a little confusing, so read the prompt below to get a better sense of where to go!

THEME: TWO GIRLS - This week is all about multiple people and possibly multiple transformations! Each image in this set has two or three models in them, meaning more potential for multiple characters. How will you address the two girls in the image? Is it a sister and a feminized brother? A lesbian girlfriend dressing up her boyfriend? Or is there multiple transformtions going on? It could be two feminized brothers hypnotized by their mother, three friends tricked into crossdressing by their girlfriends, or maybe even a father and a son who share a love of crossdressing! You decided how many transformations and tell the story!












No comments:

Post a Comment