Thursday, April 17, 2014

Bimbo Inc. Caption Contest

Hello all! The eighth caption contest is here! I put the most images EVER for a caption contest up here because I had so many great bimbo images! If you need a refresher, here are the steps to follow to participate:

1. I will post images and a general theme to focus your work slightly
2. You all will take these images and send either a completed caption (meaning image and text formatted together) or text with the image to go to it (I will put a cap together if you don't know how or would rather that I format it!) to my email, ElenaStarz4372@gmail.com.
3. You may submit as many captions as you want, but only one caption per image. All captions must be TG or crossdressing in some format (F2F is not really a theme of this blog, but in case any of you wanted to try this, I would prefer that you didn't).
4. After a weeks time, I will sort post all the captions that you sent me in a single post!
5. After I post all the images, you all will be able to vote in a poll I put on the side of the blog. You can up to THREE of your favorite submitted captions and the top three captions after three days of voting will receive a free caption from me!
6. Once the voting period is up, the creators of the top three captions, plus the top three captions I picked, will win a free caption from me (details to come later!). However, please note that if my pick and voter picks overlap, there will not be "runner-up" winners who also get a cap, and I won't give more than one cap even if a single captioner wins two of the top choices with two different caps.

So here is this week's theme: Bimbo Inc.! This theme is based on previous captions I have done, which generally involves a company with chemical/magical compounds that turn boys into sexy bimbos! I would like the caps to be a bit more focused than usual to adhere to the theme, so read on for a better description!

THEME: BIMBO INC. - Bimbo Inc. is a secret (or perhaps known, your choice) company that deals with chemical and magical items that turn boys into brainless bimbos. Generally, captions should be focused on some magical or chemical change caused by a Bimbo Inc. product (example), an event at a Bimbo Inc. lab/research facility (example), or something inside the Bimbo Inc. company (like a man learns the secrets of Bimbo Inc. but is turned into a mindless secretary before he can tell everyone, for example). Here are some products (and their effects) that I would love you to consider including:

  • Slut Shampoo - Gives affected boy luscious hair, heavy makeup, and a mind that thinks only of cock and acting slutty.
  • Airhead Perfume - Turns boys into ditzy airheads who say "like, OMG, and totes" a lot - focus more on mental changes.
  • Bimbo Powder - Jack-of-all trades transformer, but focus on body transformations, like big breasts, blond hair, etc.
  • BimboBlaster - Instant transformation into total bimbo based on what is hit (chest makes breasts, head makes dumber/hair sexy, etc.)
You are welcome to invent new items, but try to think of a fun name for them, like "Ditzy Dust" or "Princess Pill". With these guides in mind, have fun with this plethora of images!






3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly wait to see what people come up with with some of these images. There are so many good ones. I just wish I had the ability to do caps, I'm more or a long story with images type of writer, but I do love these caps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww no gum chewers, now I can't use my girly gum. But I can use my Change Le Femme Perfume though ^.^ hehe

    ReplyDelete