Friday, May 9, 2014

Contest Winner Cap: Kieran

So contest winner caps will be posted for the next week, and I haven't decided when exactly I'm going to close the submission period of the Bimbos: Elena Starz Classic contest. It will definitely last until at least Sunday, as I haven't gotten a lot of responses yet (although more as of late, so thank you those who have submitted). It will stay open longer if I get less submission than I want, but don't use this as an excuse to slack off! Send me caps or just text for a cap that I will format for you if you have any sort of idea for this contest.

So we're starting off with Kieran's cap today, which is based of the fun idea of a competition for a car where the person with his hand on it the longest wins the car...but the longer you stay on, the more feminine you get! Hope you enjoy this cap!


No comments:

Post a Comment