Monday, June 9, 2014

Explicit Caption Contest Presentation

Okay everyone! Finally got the wonderful submissions for the caption contest up! After much internal deliberation, trying to weigh the pros and cons of each possible alternative for voting for this contest, I realized although there were about 30 captions produced for this contest, there were only 6 different entrants! Considering that I usually reward six captioners with prizes, and the uncertainty of voting, I decided to cancel the voting period and simply award a caption to each captioner who participated!

However, to make up for this, when I announce my "winners" a couple days from now, I will take my favorite caption from each other and explain what I really like about it (style, theme, layout, use of image, etc.). I hope this positive feedback will supplant the fuzzy feeling you might get when you see you caption winning, while also hearing a little from me on what I think of your work! Additionally, I would love to still see people comment below this post and explain which caps are their favorites and why! Verbal feedback can sometimes be a huge help, especially for newer captioners! So with that, enjoy these wonderfully sexy caps!


Edi 1
 Edi 2
 Edi 3
Edi 4
 Edi 5
 Edi 6
Aleksi Andrews 1
Candy 1
 Candy 2
 Candy 3
 Candy 4
Candy 5
Candy 6
 Candy 7
Wes Mantooth 1
 Wes Mantooth 2
 Wes Mantooth Series
Brittany7 1
 Brittany7 2
 Brittany7 3
 Brittany7 4
 Brittany7 5
 Donna 1
 Donna 2
 Donna 3





2 comments:

  1. Wow, great job from everyone. Donna's second caption and Candy's first caption jump out to me as highlights, but the real star of this contest is Edi. All six of those captions are amazing. Wicked, naughty, dirty and sexy. To me Edi really lived up to the title of "Explicit Captions". Some very sexy ideas in those caps and I love how different they all are. I hope to see Edi (and everyone else) entered in my next caption contest.

    -Wes Mantooth
    www.interracialforcedfemcaps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great batch of nice and nasty caps. My personal fave is Wes' Always on Call. First because it was a great use of the pic but also that the capper found pics from the rest of the picture set and made it a 3 part story. Above and beyond work there. And I also really enjoyed how Edi took it up a notch in the nasty department. Filthy but in a very lovely way ;-)

    ReplyDelete