Sunday, June 29, 2014

Goddess Like Me

Hi all! The hypnosis contest submission will be posted tonight in a few hours, so if you have any last ditch caps, get them in! Unfortunately, although I have seen Blogger polls working on some people's blogs, I still cannot get mine to work. This, combined with the fact that I don't want to figure out a different polling system, means that I will be picking 3-6 winners once again and posting their caps/why I like them.

On the other hand of the technology spectrum, I have decided to open a Formspring account/widget allowing you all to ask me questions. This decision was made after seeing Wes over at Interracial Sissy Captions do such a great job of answering interesting assorted questions in a fun and interesting way, and I will unabashedly be trying to do the same thing on my blog. This likely means a weekly post with a collection of question from you all. I will try to post responses to all questions I receive, although I may pass on more personal questions or things that aren't questions/anything constructive (so don't ask what my Social Security number is or gibberish that I can't interpret). So any questions about me, my captions, captioning in general, or if you just want to say hi/give me feedback, this gadget on the right is the way to do it!

Today's cap is from the perspective of a feminizing girlfriend...hope you enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you must watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Why your ex will NEVER get back...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quantum Binary Signals

    Get professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone daily.

    Follow our signals NOW & make up to 270% per day.

    ReplyDelete