Saturday, June 21, 2014

Hypnosis Caption Contest

After much internal deliberation about whether or not to do more contest with the Blogger polls down, I have decided to start the eleventh official caption contest on this blog. The submission period will probably last a little longer as I decide how to pick contest winners in leiu of no poll. If you need a refresher for contest rules, here are the steps to follow to participate:

1. I will post images and a general theme to focus your work slightly
2. You all will take these images and send either a completed caption (meaning image and text formatted together) or text with the image to go to it (I will put a cap together if you don't know how or would rather that I format it!) to my email, ElenaStarz4372@gmail.com.
3. You may submit as many captions as you want, but only one caption per image. All captions must be TG or crossdressing in some format (F2F is not really a theme of this blog, but in case any of you wanted to try this, I would prefer that you didn't).
4. After a weeks time, I will sort post all the captions that you sent me in a single post!
5. After I post all the images, you all will be able to vote in a poll I put on the side of the blog. You can up to THREE of your favorite submitted captions and the top three captions after three days of voting will receive a free caption from me!
6. Once the voting period is up, the creators of the top three captions, plus the top three captions I picked, will win a free caption from me (details to come later!). However, please note that if my pick and voter picks overlap, there will not be "runner-up" winners who also get a cap, and I won't give more than one cap even if a single captioner wins two of the top choices with two different caps.

So here is this week's theme: Hypnosis Captions

THEME: HYPNOSIS CAPTIONS - There are many methods of transformation in the TG captioning world, but one of the most "mind blowing" is the awesome method of hypnosis. Whether it is through CD players, an actual hypnotist, or some other method, boys' minds are altered as they are turned into beautiful girls via this process. But how does the hypnosis affect them? Are they aware of the changes, but unable to do anything? Are they just coming out of the trance to realize what has happened to them while they've been hypnotized? Are they still acting girly, blissfully unaware that they were once male? The possibilities are endless...now mesmerize me with some awesome hypnosis caps!




No comments:

Post a Comment