Monday, July 14, 2014

Case Y Series

So as a note before people start freaking out wondering if I will do a Favorite Caps from so far this year, I am sorry (and happy to announce) that I will not be posting another. I apologize, but I have created over 200 caps so far this year and could EASILY have picked 30 caps as very realistic contenders for a list that should really only be 10 or 15...and I'm not even close to finishing out 2014 yet! Maybe giving a little time will allow me to distance myself from recent work and objectively whittle them down...but I'm happy to say after my perusal that this year has some amazing caps that I'm proud of because it symbolizes how much I have improved since 2010. So maybe at the end of the year or next year I will do this again...but for now, this fun break is over.

What I have for you today, however, is a new series that could easily be my favorite new piece of the year. It is based on this image which I have found before and adored, but never thought to caption...until now. I have broken it into a five-part Bimbo Inc. story, written as a profile report on a test subject throughout the course of the experiment. I am VERY happy with how it turned out, and hope you all will enjoy it as well!









6 comments:

  1. A fantastic idea executed perfectly. You should really be proud of this one Elena.

    -Wes Mantooth
    www.interracialforcedfemcaps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ms. Starz:
    Another example of your amazing talents. You have done another wonderful set from a most fertile mind. My only problem is the time line. Only one week between photos? That stuff must be strong. Keep up your talented captions. and again Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! One of your best sets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this set and watching the transformation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great source pics makes for a great progression series. Love these kind of caps. great work.

    ReplyDelete