Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Female Impersonator Caption Contest

If I'm really honest, this is mostly the "Drag Queen" caption contest, but I chose female impersonator to include a few more images that aren't so obviously "drag queens" and to allow for a bit wider of a theme. This is the 12th contest that we've had, but probably the most niche type of theme that I've done. Hope you're interested in this - rules are below, as always:

1. I will post images and a general theme to focus your work slightly
2. You all will take these images and send either a completed caption (meaning image and text formatted together) or text with the image to go to it (I will put a cap together if you don't know how or would rather that I format it!) to my email, ElenaStarz4372@gmail.com.
3. You may submit as many captions as you want, but only one caption per image. All captions must be TG or crossdressing in some format (F2F is not really a theme of this blog, but in case any of you wanted to try this, I would prefer that you didn't).
4. After a weeks time, I will sort post all the captions that you sent me in a single post!
5. After I post all the images, you all will be able to vote in a poll I put on the side of the blog. You can up to THREE of your favorite submitted captions and the top three captions after three days of voting will receive a free caption from me!
6. Once the voting period is up, the creators of the top three captions, plus the top three captions I picked, will win a free caption from me (details to come later!). However, please note that if my pick and voter picks overlap, there will not be "runner-up" winners who also get a cap, and I won't give more than one cap even if a single captioner wins two of the top choices with two different caps.

So here is this week's theme: Female Impersonator (Drag Queen) Captions

THEME: FEMALE IMPERSONATOR CAPTIONS - They are the over-the-top, big-wigged, bold drag queens. They are the lithe, sexy, feminine-looking female impersonators. But they are all men performing as woman. How did they end up there? An angry girlfriend calling in a favor to an old friend at the drag club? A hypnotist in a salon looking to do an extreme makeover? The possibilities are endless...now strut your best work out for this contest, gurls!






No comments:

Post a Comment