Friday, January 2, 2015

Sissy Caption Contest (READ FOR CONTEST ADJUSTMENT!)

So after much internal debate, I'm going to make a major adjustment to this contest - I will not be handing out prize caps for this contest. The main reason is a practical one - I've been struggling to return prize caps in a reasonable time to participants for various reasons, but have been finding that the obligation I feel towards competing these prize caps is interfering with my ability to work. It's a simple case of getting caught between wanting to cap these amazing ideas requested by contest winners and actually having the inspiration to make something from that idea, and when I get stuck I can't focus on other caps because I REALLY want to find the right way to make these themes work. Plus, five to six prize caps per contest means almost a full week of caps where I'm not displaying the work I've made on my own that I'm excited about, so it starts to take over the blog as well as my captioning attention. Finally, I like to think that after having done these contests for long enough and with a consistent showing each time, people will still be willing to participate not for a prize but for the ability to produce their work inspired by these images. That's the real goal of these contests.

This isn't to say that I won't go back to giving prizes or even figure out some different "prize" later on - but for now, know that you are submitting caps for the pleasure of producing fun work about the fun theme of sissies! Rules for the contest, adjusted to reflect the lack of prize caps:

1. I will post images and a general theme to focus your work slightly
2. You all will take these images and send either a completed caption (meaning image and text formatted together) or text with the image to go to it (I will put a cap together if you don't know how or would rather that I format it!) to my email, ElenaStarz4372@gmail.com.
3. You may submit as many captions as you want, but only one caption per image. All captions must be TG or crossdressing in some format (F2F is not really a theme of this blog, but in case any of you wanted to try this, I would prefer that you didn't).
4. After a weeks time, I will sort post all the captions that you sent me in a single post!

THEME: SISSIES- This is a sissy contest! Are they cross dressers, naturally effeminate men, willing, forced? Is it an interracial cap? One focused on the femininity of a proper sissy? You get to decided how these sweet boys get squeezed into swishing skirts and dresses!



1 comment:

  1. What charming Sissygirls...very pretty and perfect style.

    I would like to here as Sissymaid, just out of fun at the event.

    curtsey,

    Carolin-Anne

    ReplyDelete