Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Advertisement Caption Contest

The theme for this contest was inspired by a cap from a previous contest and is based around creating an advertisement! I'll explain more down below, so for now here are the rules - once again, there will be no prize caps, although I will definitely post a review of my favorite caps from the contest:

1. I will post images and a general theme to focus your work slightly
2. You all will take these images and send either a completed caption (meaning image and text formatted together) or text with the image to go to it (I will put a cap together if you don't know how or would rather that I format it!) to my email, ElenaStarz4372@gmail.com.
3. You may submit as many captions as you want, but only one caption per image. All captions must be TG or crossdressing in some format (F2F is not really a theme of this blog, but in case any of you wanted to try this, I would prefer that you didn't).
4. After a weeks time, I will sort post all the captions that you sent me in a single post!

THEME: ADVERTISEMENTS - This contest is all about working advertisements - I want you to create a cap that advertises something/someone. Is it a new feminizing potion from Bimbo Inc? A special strip club with all shemale strippers? A contestant on a new male-to-female TG show? Perhaps you want to talk about a new cruise or a new line of dresses or a new style of wig - as long as it involves a male turned female, that's fine by me! Also, please note that while I am hoping that you advertise something, the cap doesn't NEED to be an advertisement itself. Although I would like to see that, in-direct advertisements (like caps about transformed males serving to advertise spa services via their own makeover, for example) are fine too. Sell me your best products, people - and don't be afraid to string multiple ads together!


3 comments:

  1. I've just downloaded iStripper, and now I can watch the sexiest virtual strippers on my desktop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quantum Binary Signals

    Get professional trading signals sent to your cell phone every day.

    Follow our signals NOW and profit up to 270% daily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Want to join new affiliate programs?
    Visit our affiliate directory to take a look at the ultimate list of affiliate networks.

    ReplyDelete