Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Advertisement Caption Contest

The theme for this contest was inspired by a cap from a previous contest and is based around creating an advertisement! I'll explain more down below, so for now here are the rules - once again, there will be no prize caps, although I will definitely post a review of my favorite caps from the contest:

1. I will post images and a general theme to focus your work slightly
2. You all will take these images and send either a completed caption (meaning image and text formatted together) or text with the image to go to it (I will put a cap together if you don't know how or would rather that I format it!) to my email, ElenaStarz4372@gmail.com.
3. You may submit as many captions as you want, but only one caption per image. All captions must be TG or crossdressing in some format (F2F is not really a theme of this blog, but in case any of you wanted to try this, I would prefer that you didn't).
4. After a weeks time, I will sort post all the captions that you sent me in a single post!

THEME: ADVERTISEMENTS - This contest is all about working advertisements - I want you to create a cap that advertises something/someone. Is it a new feminizing potion from Bimbo Inc? A special strip club with all shemale strippers? A contestant on a new male-to-female TG show? Perhaps you want to talk about a new cruise or a new line of dresses or a new style of wig - as long as it involves a male turned female, that's fine by me! Also, please note that while I am hoping that you advertise something, the cap doesn't NEED to be an advertisement itself. Although I would like to see that, in-direct advertisements (like caps about transformed males serving to advertise spa services via their own makeover, for example) are fine too. Sell me your best products, people - and don't be afraid to string multiple ads together!


No comments:

Post a Comment