Sunday, March 15, 2020

Retirement (FINAL WEEK OF CAPS)

This is the FINAL cap from my archive - see this post for more details.

At long last, the end of the caption archive has been reached, appropriately enough on March 15. Thanks to everyone who has read my little fantasies and taken time to comment, converse, or participate with myself and various contests/things hosted on this or my sister sites. This final piece is centered around retirement and seems like a fitting way to end my work on this blog. 

Love always,
Elena Starz



5 comments:

  1. Are there really people who find ginormous asses like that attractive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. End of an era. No one does captions like you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this extra year of content! I've been reading your work for years, and it feels so surreal that it's ending again. Good luck on whatever your next creative endeavors are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A dream retirement hehe.

    Thanks Elena for your great captions.

    Good Bye
    xx

    ReplyDelete