Saturday, March 10, 2012

Week O' Caps 7: The Finale!

This is it! The seventh and culminating installment of the Week O' Caps! I've really felt good about all the caps this week, and the comments have been incredibly supportive, which is great to hear! Thanks to Lee for the sweet comments on the last cap and also to Jackie Rose for suggesting a trait to focus on in the future - I really appreciate the feedback!
The final cap of this week comes from a request from Alice. I did a cap for Courtney over at Courtney's Clean Caps (a fantastic site, btw, so check it out!) in the middle of January which left a little room for a sequel, which Alice was hoping I would do. I figured that it would be a great idea to finish this week with a request from a viewer, because this week has been both about me getting back into captioning, but also it has been a way to show my appreciation to those who view my TG blog. So without further ado, here is the sequel and final cap of the Week O' Caps!


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Eleana for listening to my humble feedback. You are too sweet and I love your site. It is important for followers to leave comments. It's even greater when the creative owners of these blogs listen and create new images.
    I guess it's off to the prom for all of us!
    What should we wear?
    Hugs
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you for giving feedback! Knowing what people want makes my job all that much easier, and the appreciation from individuals like you is the best feeling any captioner can get! So thank YOU!
      -Elena Starz

      P.S. If you're looking for things to wear to prom, some boys may be modeling some in a future caption set ;) Just you wait!

      Delete
  2. Can't wait for the Prom!

    ReplyDelete