Hello all! Ninth straight salon cap, and this one with a bit more subtleties. I thought of "Toddlers in Tiaras" and "Honey Boo Boo Child" when I saw this image, and decided to incorporate those references into the cap, with a little bit of word play as well. Really liked how the banter and wordplay worked out...hope you enjoy the rest of the cap as much!
Sunday, September 30, 2012
Saturday, September 29, 2012
Friday, September 28, 2012
7th day of caps, which means I have gone a full week! Whooohooo! I think I'm going to go for a little longer because I still have some nice images I want to use and I'm enjoying what I'm putting you, so keep tuning in for a cap a day! In the future, I'm actually going to have a lot of caps for you all because I've been doing some things on the Haven and for caption contests on other people's blog, so I would expect a cap a day for at least the next month...although there might not be any themes to the posts. Thank you all for your support and comments to help me reach 1 million votes, and for the continued love as this blog moves on towards 2 million!
So this cap is a little unique for me in that I don't normally do sissy caps and it wasn't even a part of the themes that people voted for - that being said, this image spoke to me enough that I KNEW that this was the kind of cap I wanted to make it into...so I hope you enjoy this new twist of sorts!
Thursday, September 27, 2012
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
The fourth cap of the week is here! I felt like a prom cap, and had been saving this gorgeous image for a while, and hence this cap was made! I feel like I didn't highlight the elegant hair, beautiful dress, or the salon involvement quite as much as I could have, but I wanted to change up the style a bit by doing a cap that was focused more on dialogue with a narrated epilogue at the end. Hope you like this different style...tell me what works and what doesn't in the comments below!
P.S. THANK YOU TO DEMENTIA FOR NOTICING THE MISSING LINE! I totally forgot to double check, and I left a few words out...thank you so much! Here is the final, added version:
Monday, September 24, 2012
Sunday, September 23, 2012
Saturday, September 22, 2012
So here it is...the very first cap of the week of caps! In fact, it might go longer than one week...we'll see how many caps I can pump out...so swing by each day for a new cap! This week our story relates to one of the S.H.E.M.A.L.E. Starz characters, Serena/Sora, who runs the Starz Salon...a little bit of artistic leeway, a little hypnosis, and soon the salon has its first transformation! Hope you enjoy!
Friday, September 21, 2012
Hello all you wonderful people out there! We are one day away from the start of the week of caps! Yaaaaaay! So what were the results of the votes? What better way than to let me tell you via a cap!
As you may be able to tell, the winner was Salon/Hair...but of course, you can do a lot of different things in relation to salons/hair, so expect a good dose of hypnosis, bimbos, shemales, prom, and a few other themes mixed in! I'm really looking forward to this, and I thank each and every one of you who voted! I heard from almost 20 of you by the end, which is fantastic!!! You're all beautiful people...and your reward shall be seeing guys turned into even more beautiful girls in the salon!
P.S. The story that was voted the most popular was Hypnotic Wishes...so expect the 6th story by the end of the month and the final installment in the series after that! Special thanks to all those who voted for stories, because I don't think as many of you read them, but they hold a special place in my heart...so thank you for letting me know that they matter to you at least a little bit :)
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Hoorah!!!!! As of this post, there have been 1 million page views of this blog!!!!! WHOOOOOOOO!!!!! I am super-excited, not because the number is extremely important (although it is nice ;) ), but because it shows how far this blog has come in just over two years! I'm incredibly proud of all my work and extremely grateful to all who stop by my little blog and discuss, praise, or simply view the work I have created. This number is more about you, the readers, than me: so thank you!
In line with my thanks, I have been planning something special for the coming week and near future in celebration of this stupendous view count. I'm going to leave the voting open for another 24 hours because I'd like to leave room for a few more stragglers to get their votes in on the week of caps theme and ESPECIALLY THE STORIES! Only got five total votes on those...would love to see one or two more by Thursday evening. Vote here in the comment section, or send me an email. Then, starting on Saturday and for a full week, I will be doing caps in line with the theme that you all picked (as a hint, you'll all like it :) ), and hopefully by the end of September I will get a new story up. Might have a random post on Friday announcing the results (and maybe a freebie cap to go along with it!), so until then, vote if you haven't, and wait for the fireworks to start!
Monday, September 17, 2012
First, before you few this cap - vote on the best theme for the week of caps and especially a story! A lot of people haven't voted for a story, and I need some votes to break a tie! Vote here by commenting in the post (or any post will do) or sending me an email at ElenaStarz4372@gmail.com. Please vote if you haven't already! It can be real quick and it means a lot to me! The 1 millionth page view should occur on the 19th, so I want to have a theme ready and a story to start on before then!
So this cap is in celebration of Constitution Day in the United States! For all you internationals and people in the U.S. who don't care about this document nearly as much as I do, that's quite alright - I made (or rather, Gina and Tiffany will be presenting) a modified "Constitution" for all bimbos out there. If you like this preamble, let me know! I've considered doing a full Bimbo Constitution with lots of pictures and sexy details, so if this at all pushes any of you buttons let me know!
Sunday, September 16, 2012
Again, VOTE ON THE THEME OF CAPS YOU LIKE THE BEST AND STORYLINE YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE! Do this by reading my post here and then commenting or sending me an email! I've heard from over 10 people, which is AWESOME, but I need to hear from more of you! Vote please!
This cap was a more sensual, sweet one. I guess I did it because I thought the model in the picture looked a little sad, but extremely beautiful - hence the result. Enjoy!
Saturday, September 15, 2012
First, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE comment or email me with your favorite caption theme and storyline you want to continue! Details at this post here. I've heard from five of you, which is excellent, but I want many more votes, even if they are anonymous. Let me know what you want!
This cap was really easy to do because its Wild West style practically screamed the story behind it...the Bimbo Tech twist is a bit unnecessary, but I want to do a few more Bimbo Inc. (or Bimbo Tech...same thing) caps, so I added it anyways. Enjoy!
Hello all! Just got back from my trip tonight and wanted to put something up real quick. I know the title of this post is a bit ominous, but I have good news. I was in and out for the three weeks that I was on my trip, and I realized that I REALLY missed captioning! Whenever I had time on the internet I tried to post something for you because I wanted to blog and do caps so badly! So basically, I will be making caps much more frequently in the future! Yay!
After that positive note, I wanted to use this post to deal with a few more things. The 2 year anniversary of the blog has passed, and by the end of the month we are projected to get out 1 millionth view of the blog! I'm incredibly excited, and wanted to do something special as a result. So here is what I'm proposing. I want you all to tell me what kind of caps and stories on this blog that you really like. Like captions or stories you think define my kind of captioning/storytelling, the kind that you read and say to yourself, "Yep, that's an Elena Starz cap!" I'm going to propose a few topics myself that I think epitomize me (and explain why), but if there are others you like, let me know! I want EVERYONE, at a minimum 10 people, ideally 25 or some crazy number of commenters, to post their preferences in response to this post, or in an email to me (love to get emails from you all! Love it!). The result of the most popular theme will be a week of caps based exclusively in tribute to that theme! So without further ado, here is my proposed "Elena Theme's"!
1. Bimbos: Probably my favorite theme to write for you all, because the valley girl, airheaded talking style is so fun to make, and the images generally are really sexy too! Let me know if you like!
2. Hypnosis: My favorite method of transformation by far, because it can be so versatile and so believable, if you do it right! Tell me if this is your favorite!
3. Prom/Pageant: These caps tickle my fancy because they are memories of mine that are quite fresh due to my age, and the sexy hair and beautiful gowns/outfits are so much fun to pick out! If you want to crown this theme as the best in show, let me know!
4. Drag Queen: Not necessarily my most common theme in terms of numbers on my blog, but I've gotten a few emails asking for more of these caps, which is fine by me - I love the reality of this theme and its personal too, because drag queens were actually the reason I got into captioning (long story...). If you want more of the big and glamorous, tell me!
5. Salon/Hair: Ohhhh, how I love these caps! Big, beautiful (and especially blond) hair is the number one thing to get my juices flowing. If you enjoy reading about these transformations, let me know in a response, and add your favorite hair color! (I realize I sometimes overdo the blonde motif, so if you want some brunettes, redheads, or really love the blondes I caption, tell me!)
I will take any other themes you suggest into consideration (a great place to look for themes is on the labels on the right hand side of the blog...emo/scene, sluts, strippers, magic...all great ideas too).
I realize this post is going on for a while, but I wanted to also put out the possibility of more stories and telling you about where I am in all of them. I would love to continue one storyline as a reward for 1 million hits on the blog, so I'm going to let you vote on those too! Here are the stories that are unfinished/I've been thinking about, with details that may influence your vote (like how long they take to make and how long until the series is completed...because it may take me a while to finish some, if that affects you opinion at all). And same with the caps, post what storyline you want continued in a comment or an email to me. Here are the options!:
1. S.H.E.M.A.L.E Starz: A lot of people have asked me if I finished, and I definitely have not. I've done three and plan on having seven at the end of the series (one for each of the Starz), so it might take a bit to finish, especially considering that it takes me a while to write each individual story. The benefit, besides the story plot, of course, is that each story is standalone, meaning I can post them one at a time and still give you enjoyment. Tell me if this is the one you want continued!
2. Hypnotic Wishes: I got REALLY close to finishing this one this summer, but ended up doing How You Dress It Up instead. I've done 5 of the seven I was planning on (one more hypnotism and the last one is The Pageant). They take a decent amount of time to make, but I would finish it soon. Let me know if you want to finish the last two in the series!
3. How You Dress It Up: A Matter of Perspective: The newest story, but also the longest...I've been posting it in small chunks, and will continue to do that if you all vote to prioritize the continuation of it. However, I plan on going through a full school year of events - homecoming, winter break/winter formal, Valentine's Day (maybe, TBD...), prom, and an epilogue of sorts which explain the long term results (as in, years into the future) of the crossdressing campaign at St. Elmo's. Let me know if you want to stick out this long term project and keep it going in the near future!
4. Mother's Know Best: I only did the first in this series, and I will continue it if it gets the most votes, but I really don't think its good enough to beat out any of the first three options. That said, I was planning on 2 or 3 more stories that are the longest individual posts of all the stories I've mentioned...so it would really take a while (especially because I lost some of the images I was going to use :'( ). I would personal dissuade you, but in the interests of democracy or in case you all surprise me and pick this as your favorite, I'm listing it as an option. Let me know...
Phew! Long post, but all done now. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE vote on your caption theme you want to see for a week-long celebration of that theme at the end of the month, as well as a storyline to continue in early October. I want this to work with lots of voices as a celebration of the work on this blog, so help me make this dream come true and comment or email me at ElenaStarz4372@gmail.com. PLEASE!!!!
Monday, September 10, 2012
Hi all! I'm back early than I anticipated because my phone worked out more effectively than I thought...so you get 6 caps as a result! This is a multi-cap series that I've had for a while and just kind of forgot to upload...it's a little raunchier than I normally do, but I hope you enjoy anyways!