Wednesday, September 19, 2012

1 Million!!!!!!!!

Hoorah!!!!! As of this post, there have been 1 million page views of this blog!!!!! WHOOOOOOOO!!!!! I am super-excited, not because the number is extremely important (although it is nice ;) ), but because it shows how far this blog has come in just over two years! I'm incredibly proud of all my work and extremely grateful to all who stop by my little blog and discuss, praise, or simply view the work I have created. This number is more about you, the readers, than me: so thank you!

In line with my thanks, I have been planning something special for the coming week and near future in celebration of this stupendous view count. I'm going to leave the voting open for another 24 hours because I'd like to leave room for a few more stragglers to get their votes in on the week of caps theme and ESPECIALLY THE STORIES! Only got five total votes on those...would love to see one or two more by Thursday evening. Vote here in the comment section, or send me an email. Then, starting on Saturday and for a full week, I will be doing caps in line with the theme that you all picked (as a hint, you'll all like it :) ), and hopefully by the end of September I will get a new story up. Might have a random post on Friday announcing the results (and maybe a freebie cap to go along with it!), so until then, vote if you haven't, and wait for the fireworks to start!

-Elena Starz

2 comments:

  1. Whoooooo!! Big One Mil! Can't wait for Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Elena! That is an amazing number of views, I am so excited to see what you are going to come up with!

    ReplyDelete