Thursday, November 7, 2013

FINALE: Gigi B. Rests - Re-Education 101: How to Become a Blonde Bimbo

So here we are! The 101st post in the How to Become a Blonde Bimbo series that I have made. I would like to thank everyone who has commented, read, shared, guest capped, or participated in any way shape or form. Without all of you wonderful people out here, I would not have started this series, nor would I have finished it after a long haitus. This final post is for you as a thank you for everything.

In terms of what to expect from me and this blog now that the series is over - I honestly don't know. I have a couple of spare caps on random topics, and a bunch of "Quick Caps" I've been experimenting with that have a new look and less than 50 words of text. In all likelihood I will be posting one "Quick Cap" a day for a while until I decide on what I want to do. More details will come when I figure out exactly what I want to do.

So finally, the moment you've all been waiting for - the final cap(s) in the series. I decided to do a 7 cap story line that turned out to be the longest series that I can remember doing. The reason why this is so long is because; 1. I wanted to do both a backstory on the history behind Professor Blonde and to a certain extent Dean Daniel Rests; 2. I also wanted to do a bit of a conclusion to the series in the present that resolves the tension between Dean Rests and Professor Blonde; 3. I had lots of good images for various characters involved that I wanted to use and; 4. It's the final piece in the series! I might as well make it long and exciting! So without further ado, here is the seven cap finale to Re-Education 101: How to Become a Blonde Bimbo. As always, enjoy!










6 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you came back an finished this series. I may not comment much but I've been reading and enjoying never the less

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for 101 excellent captions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite an accomplishment! Thanks for sticking with it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elena,

    Congratulations on the completion of this project. I am truly astonished. You've done an incredible job and I'm bordelrine stupiefied by the amount of work this has taken on your part. The consistency. The creativity. The imagination. For all of it you are to be commended. As a writer, I am fully aware of just how gigantic a task this has been. The fact you've been so focused, so driven, yet never, for the most part, never truly repeated yourself, is borderline shocking. This, in many ways, is a intriguing twist on new media entertainment properties, and it's own way has been an online graphic novel full of twists, turns and numerous wonderful ideas.

    All-in-all, you deserve congratulations. It's been a true joy to read every single one of your captions, even the ones I haven't cared for, as each has brought a broad smile to my face I didn't want to see disappear. Very excellent work. I am extremely impressed.

    In short...GREAT JOB! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a heartfelt and expertly crafted cap series. Congratulations on making such a wonderful and touching cap series. Everything from Professor Blonde's back-story to her reasoning was just...I tip my imaginary top hat to you Elena. I am glad you were able to finish the 101 bimbos project.

    Though I like your quick caps, I hope you are able to do some normal caps in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. Am I crazy or was that a wrestling reference in the Dean's name? If it was then all I can say is, Yes! Yes! Yes!

    ReplyDelete