Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Quick Cap: Touch Up

Hello everyone! First, I'd like to thank RockStar1986, Ian, Ambyr, and SaraMichelle for their appreciative comments on my HTBABB 101 Finale. It's nice to hear that you all enjoyed the series and made me happy to know that all the time and effort I put into these caps turned into some pleasure for the rest of you!

So I had promised to let you all know what I planned to do on the blog since HTBABB 101 is now over and after some thinking I've come up with a plan. I've stored A LOT of captions in a new style that I've been calling "Quick Caps" - as the name implies, they are shorter caps with less of a storyline and more emphasis on the images by putting fewer words into the caps and by putting the text onto the images so your eye doesn't have to roam back and forth. These caps are similar in style to some captioners that I respect, but I understand that they might not tickle everyone's fancy - so I'm going to try a trial run. Basically, I'm going to post one "Quick Cap" a day for ten days and I want you to give me feedback! Love them, hate them, don't have a preference - add a comment in the next ten days so I can decided whether to keep running these kinds of caps or not! 

I hope you enjoy this new style!
-Elena Starz


1 comment:

  1. a good start. guess I like a bit of force fem in my favourite captions but that's just my preference. I look forward to the new direction though

    ReplyDelete