Friday, April 25, 2014

Contest Winner Cap: Anonymous 1 (Donna Price)

Hi all! I am officially setting the deadline for the Bimbo Inc. Caption Contest to be this Sunday night, so you all have 48 hours to get me a delicious bimbo cap! Had a few more trickle in, so thank you to those people, but still would like to see participation from more people!

This last contest prize caption goes out to Anonyomous 1 (who will now be know as Donna Price!) with the excellent them suggestion of a crossdresser dressing for the first time who meets his future self, a total bimbo who encourages him to crossdress! So enjoy this fun cap!


2 comments:

  1. A good caption and an interesting theme. I don't know if I would want my future self coming back to offer advice. unless it was being told not to eat that dodgy paella I had in Spain once .

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you need to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete