Friday, April 25, 2014

Contest Winner Cap: Anonymous 1 (Donna Price)

Hi all! I am officially setting the deadline for the Bimbo Inc. Caption Contest to be this Sunday night, so you all have 48 hours to get me a delicious bimbo cap! Had a few more trickle in, so thank you to those people, but still would like to see participation from more people!

This last contest prize caption goes out to Anonyomous 1 (who will now be know as Donna Price!) with the excellent them suggestion of a crossdresser dressing for the first time who meets his future self, a total bimbo who encourages him to crossdress! So enjoy this fun cap!


1 comment:

  1. A good caption and an interesting theme. I don't know if I would want my future self coming back to offer advice. unless it was being told not to eat that dodgy paella I had in Spain once .

    ReplyDelete