Sunday, January 26, 2020

Contest Caps: Anonymous1234alt, Part 2

This is a set of contest caps from my archive - see this post for some details.

Today's contest batch once again comes from contests hosted by anonymous1234alt on DA - part 1 is here. This set is near and dear to my heart as it contains some of my favorite/important captions I feel I made on DA. The final two/three caps were the origin stories for the Polisher and Dolly Saga series that I created a lot of content for while I was on DA. The rest are sequels to caps made by anonymous1234alt which I really, really enjoyed writing. While their account is gone, I did manage to salvage some versions of the initial caption for these sequels and will link them where appropriate.


Sequel to "Ex-Wife's Salon"
Sequl to "Step-Mother's Pet"
Sequel to "Surprise"
The Polisher original cap
Dolly Saga original caps

1 comment: