Friday, February 21, 2020

Bimstargram

This is a cap from my archive - see this post for more details. A little take on social media and the obsession with editing bodies into unrealistic appearances. I sometimes wondered about how this impacted me as I selected photos I liked - sometimes I was turned off by the overly exaggerated curves, thin waists, and flawlessly madeup faces, but I'm sure that I was suckered in by plenty of other manipulated images and helped perpetuate this process myself. 

Anyways, mini-reflection over - enjoy two different stylings of this cap involving my favorite (and definitely edited) model. The first was a chance to play with a more exciting image styling, while the second is a bigger image in the normal style since I didn't like how small the photo was in the Insta mock.


No comments:

Post a Comment